Southern Cal transport the contract Carrier for Reser's Fine Foods is accepting applications for a Truck Hostler / Local Driver position. If you have a class A CDL, 1 or more years of verifiable driving experience with Tractor/trailer and a clean driving record (will need copy of your MVR) we want to hear from you. We offer an excellent health and benefit package along with a 401(K) plan.
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Move trailers from the truck yard to the distribution centers for loading or unloading. Occasionally run a Regional trip and deliver to grocery warehouse. Cleaning trucks and trailers as needed.
1. Moves trailers from shop to distribution center or between plants as needed.
2. Maintains daily log of activities.
3. Assists with Regional deliveries when needed.
4. Follows Company and FMCSA safety guidelines.
5. Maintains a daily DOT log.
6. Maintains a clean and organized work area with good communication skills.
7. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
Must have a Class A CDL and a clean MVR. 2. Minimum one year experience preferred. 3. Must be able to communicate in English. 4. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.