Under moderate supervision required to ensure that all new hires are being appropriately trained and making appropriate progress. Production floor trainer may assist Production management team in providing additional feedback and suggestions on what training may be missing or needed.
1. Works with and newly hired and new temporary assignment Production employees to teach them the
functions of the production position to which they are assigned.
2. Coach employees on successful day to day functional operations supporting Safety/Quality/productivity.
3. Observe and coach Production employees as deemed appropriate based on daily interactions and observations.
4. Work directly with the Supervisors to develop training protocols that continue to develop and support the on boarding process.
5. Monthly reporting on related activities to Human Resources for accurate record keeping
6. Document training and provide them to Supervisor and Human Resources.
7. Serve as a resource for Production employees whenever there are questions of any kind pertaining to work processes, operation of machinery, food safety and work place safety.
8. Serve as support to Supervisors and Leads in providing information on day to day operations i.e. shifts hours, break times, the production Chain Of Command, where tools and work aides are stored, safety issues, quality issues etc.
9. Ensure work station rotations are adhered to in all applicable positions.
10. Provide retraining to employees after injuries, near misses or procedural changes as needed
1. Must have 2-5 years Food Manufacturing experience preferred.
2. High School diploma or equivalent experience or certifications preferred.
3. Experience in Maintenance or Sanitation a plus.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
6. Knowledge of machinery used on production floor.
7. Costumer service focus
8. Leadership skills and experience.
9. LOTO authorized training preferred.
10. Forklift training certification preferred.
11. English/Spanish bilingual a plus