Don Pancho was founded in 1979 by the Puentes family so that they could offer customers the delicious, authentic Mexican foods the family loved. That authentic flavor has propelled Don Pancho from a small tortilla company to the innovative, industry-leading purveyor of a wide range of traditional and on-trend Mexican food products that we’re proud to be today.
Pick, stages, and loads pallets of finished products onto trucks for transport.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accurately picks, stocks, and stages pallets of finished products according
to company policies.
2. Loads and unloads trucks with pallets of finished products.
3. Rotates, wraps, and prepares products according to company and customer
4. Moves products and pallets using a forklift or pallet jack.
5. Inventories stored pallets.
6. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
7. Maintains and files paperwork received from common carriers.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
9. Assists in the raw materials warehouse as needed.
10. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people,
items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Warehouse experience is required.
2. Forklift experience is preferred.
3. The position will be required to perform basic math.
1. Warehouse and production environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 0°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive hand, wrist and finger activities.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in excess of 70 lbs is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!