Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Under constant supervision, conducts product quality audits and ensures food products are within food safety parameters.
1. Provides leadership to Quality Assurance staff.
2. Assists in developing and implementing Quality Assurance programs.
3. Conducts standardized tests on food products to ensure compliance with standard and regulations.
4. Audits documentation of food test results.
5. Verifies equipment calibration and makes the necessary adjustments.
6. Prepares and conducts product cuttings.
7. Conducts pre-operative inspections.
8. Tracks non-conforming product and their dispositions.
9. Acts as a liaison with floor personnel about frequent changes of product specifications.
10. Cleans and sterilizes laboratory equipment before and after use.
1. 2 years Quality Assurance experience is required.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
3. Must have knowledge of food and safety regulations.
4. Basic PC skills are required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!