Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Manages the purchasing, costing and inventory of raw materials.
1. Ensures inventory levels are maintained to fulfill customer orders while maximizing cash flow.
2. Seeks, evaluates, and implements cost reduction opportunities.
3. Prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for inventory purchased.
4. Communicates and manages the introduction of new products to the plant.
5. Participates in inventory control and investigates and solves inventory discrepancies.
6. Negotiate labor contracts in the production department.
7. Resolves vendor service and quality problems.
8. Manages maintenance and vendor records.
1. 5-7 years purchasing experience in the food industry is required.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business is preferred.
3. Basic PC skills are required.
4. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!