Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Directs, coordinates, and manages production activities.
1. Directs, coordinates, and manages production activities.
2. Plans and establishes work schedules, and assignments to meet production goals.
3. Hires, trains, and evaluates production personnel.
4. Prepares and maintains production reports and personnel records.
5. Monitors production tracking and quality control systems.
6. Reviews operations and confers with administrative staff to resolve procedural problems.
7. Trains and develops supervisors.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. 5-10 years manufacturing experience in the food industry is required.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Some College is preferred.
3. Basic PC skills are required.
4. Proficient in word processing and spreadsheets.
5. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!