Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Under limited supervision, develops, recommends, and implements Company-wide benefit and retirement plans, procedures and programs.
1. Supervises the administration of existing plans.
2. Audits and provide recommendations to improve benefit processes and procedures.
3. Regularly audits benefits plans and deductions to ensure plans remain accurate and legally compliant.
4. Directs annual open enrollment process including plan implementation/changes and the development of communication materials.
5. Plans and conducts benefit fairs.
6. Researches and resolves employee benefit inquiries.
7. Acts as company liaison with benefits vendors and brokers.
8. Provides education to employees on benefit and retirement programs.
9. Assists in processing employee benefit elections.
10. Serves as administrator for company 401k program ensuring compliance and auditing practices are in place.
11. Develops and executes strategy for employee communications around company benefits.
12. Provides benefit presentations as needed.
13. Provides assistance and/or back-up to Benefits Specialist as needed.
14. Supervises, coaches and develops team member(s).
1. Minimum of 4+ years of benefit experience.
2. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
3. College degree is strongly preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
4. Excellent PC skills with HRIS experience a must.
5. Exceptional written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills.
6. Strong analytical and project management experience required.
7. Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential employee information with discretion and good judgement.
8. Excellent presentations skills to deliver information to all levels including employees, management and investment committee members.
1. Office environment.
2. Traveling up to 10% of the time.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!