Recipe for Success
Arrange transportation of multiple loads, providing on time deliveries to customers and warehouses.
- Assist in managing yard driver schedules and assignments.
- Accepts and rejects loads tenders for Southern Cal.
- Updates status of arrival and departure times for drivers.
- Assist in securing trucks for on time customer deliveries.
- Arrange backhauls schedules for SCT and Purchasing.
- Assist in all day to day operations.
- Assist in maximizing tractor utilization, effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Assist in delegating work load as customer needs arise.
- Reporting verbally of all observations job related.
- Assist in training and monitoring all employees.
- 2-5 years office experience required.
- Effective problem solver.
- Transportation, logistic, warehouse, driver, or management experience, a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, handle constant interruptions, provide back up for dispatchers a must.
- Must be available to answer calls and emails on evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience with Mercury Gate TMS and AS400 a plus.
- CDL class A license a plus.
- Office/Shop environment
- Ability to work independently
- Position requires minimal travel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed