Don Pancho was founded in 1979 by the Puentes family so that they could offer customers the delicious, authentic Mexican foods the family loved. That authentic flavor has propelled Don Pancho from a small tortilla company to the innovative, industry-leading purveyor of a wide range of traditional and on-trend Mexican food products that we’re proud to be today
Operates basic food processing machines that produce intermediate food products.
SWING SHIFT POSITION (2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
1. Operates basic machines to combine raw and processed ingredients into intermediate food products.
2. Observes machine operation to ensure quality and conformity to company guidelines.
3. Cleans and sanitizes machines according to company guidelines.
4. Ensures product date, weight, and temperatures are within established guidelines.
5. Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
6. Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. Experience operating machinery. Food industry experience is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
3. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
4. Must be available to work swing shift.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!