Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Maintains food safety by ensuring the production department meets internal and external requirements.
1. Supervises Quality Assurance and Microbiology technicians.
2. Responsible for regulatory compliance and internal specifications.
3. Ensures products meet internal and external quality specifications.
4. Maintains current formula and ingredients files.
5. Prepares department for government and customer audits.
6. Maintains internal records documenting weights, temperatures, and ingredient specifications.
7. Analyzes micro-reports and Quality Assurance data.
8. Operates with internal and external Research and Development to assist in product development.
9. Manages employee’s hours, duties, and overtime for the Quality Assurance department.
10. Works with customers to determine and meet their needs.
11. Provides production information to the Technical Director.
12. Trains new employees regarding policies and procedures.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!