Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Monitors and audits the product manufacturing process to ensure product quality.
1. Monitors food manufacturing processes to ensure product quality.
2. Audits product mixes and final batches for the correct ingredient levels and adherence to the customer or company recipe.
3. Evaluates raw materials, intermediates, and finished products using recognized product identification tools and processes.
4. Audits product labeling to ensure compliance of customer or company specifications.
5. Audits net weights and finished product temperatures.
6. Inspects product texture and consistency.
7. Obtains samples from each mix for laboratory analysis.
8. Reports deviations to production and Quality Assurance management for resolution.
9. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. 1 year food manufacturing experience is required.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associates or Technical degree preferred.
3. Basic PC skills are required.
4. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!