Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Operates food processing machines that produce food products.
1. Operates a machine and ensures quality and conformity of packaged products.
2. Helps to assemble and configure machine according to current specifications.
3. Ensures correct consumables loaded for the product being run.
4. Maintains covering carts and hopper as necessary.
5. Checks for correct packaging materials.
6. Prepares unused for put away at the end of a run, including putting a count on the case.
7. Detects and reports defective materials, machine problems or questionable conditions to the machine operator immediately and to maintenance department as needed.
8. Maintains necessary machine supplies, work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
9. Properly washing and resetting equipment during product changes per SOP.
10. Understand and troubleshoot downtime issues.
11. Displays positive attitude toward people, equipment, and company policy.
12. Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. Experience operating machinery is required. Food industry experience is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
3. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!